“Tips” – On-Hold Messages
“Tips for better living” For On-Hold Messages
The poor fellow at the left is, of course, an exaggeration – but placing callers on hold is one of the necessary “evils” of doing business.
Now your business has the solution available to help solve that dilemma! “Tips for better living” – on hold can be “aired” for callers to hear when they are waiting on hold.
So how does it work?
Q: How does “Tips for better living” – On Hold work?
A. Each month your business will receive five new “Tips” in one mp3 file. A representative from your station will receive the “Tips” as an email attachment to download right to your company’s phone system or on-hold unit.
Q: But we can’t input an on-hold message into our phone system, and we don’t have an . . . .on-hold unit. What can we do?
A. Glad you asked. We can supply you with a state-of-the-art on-hold unit that will play your on-hold mp3 for callers placed on hold just beautifully!
Q. How much does the on-hold unit and “Tips for better living” cost?
A. There are three payment choices. You can sign up for:
1. Five fresh, monthly “Tips for better living”-On Hold ………………………………….. ……….. …….. . . . . . .* Cost – $20.00 per month, – paid monthly.
2. Three fresh monthly“Tips for better living” – On Hold, and three static customized :30 second spots alternating. Customized spots stay the same. Co.. ……….. ………….t – $75.00 per . . . . . . . . . . ..* Cost – $45.00 per month, – paid monthly. (There is a one-time fee of $25.00 for ach (There is a one-time fee of $25.00 for each 30-second customized spots.)
3. Three fresh monthly“Tips for better living” – On Hold, and three fresh, monthly . . . . . . . ….customized 30-second spots alternating. asdfsd………………. ……..fsdfsdaf. . . dsfa C. . . . . . . . . . . . . .1* Cost – $159.00 per month, – paid monthly.
B. If you do not have equipment to play your message, we can provide that too! The state-of- the-art on-hold unit is just $245.00 + shipping.
Q. How do we pay for “Tips for better living” – On Hold? A. Payments are made monthly via PAYPAL, unless other arrangements are made.
Q. What type of businesses can use “Tips for better living” – On Hold? A. “Tips for better living” can air in any type of business. Since the topics for “Tips for better living” are so versatile a wide variety of industries can benefit, like * health care systems – clinics/ hospitals/dr’s offices, etc., * computer sales and repair, * supermarkets, * wireless, * pharmacies, * health spas, * hardware, * lawn and garden, * florists, * retail stores, * manufacturing, * colleges/universities, * municipalities/cities, and * * much more!
#Please Note: If you have a client in the Health Care Industry, like a hospital, clinic, etc. who only wants health care tips, we will accommodate with “just” health care tips” for you at no extra charge.
* Demo for “Tips for better living” – On Hold
* (Download demo by right-clicking here, then click “save link as”. )
* Some Past & Present Telephony Clients (Click to Download PDF)
* For samples of on-hold messages and other telephone audio click here
* For “Tips for better living” – for Radio click here
For more on how your station can begin sharing “Tips for better living” contact Bob Feifar at 269.683.8419 or email@example.com right now!